|Community Church of the Monterey Peninsula
Acceptance + Nurture + Service + Grace
|Come home to us!
* The Prayer Chain is a group of devoted members who receive requests for prayer
through a telephone tree.
* Prayer Requests may be conveyed to the Pastor through the church secretary (831) 624-8595.
* Prayers and Projects is a prayer and work group of the Women's Association, led by Pam
Klaumann, which meets monthly.
* Healing Prayer teams are members who meet weekly for personal devotion and
prayer for others. They have been specially trained in healing prayer.
* Worshippers have opportunities to make prayer requests in our Sunday morning services.
* The Pastor prays for all church members, and honors special requests for prayer
We are happy to receive your prayer requests, whether for yourself or someone you know.
Please call Pastor Paul at (831) 624-8595. We will assume your prayer request is confidential
unless you ask that it be shared with the Prayer Chain, in worship, or in the newsletter.
If you would like to be a part of the prayer ministry please email Carole French
If you would like to be a part of our church's prayer chain and would be willing to commit to
praying for the needs of others in our church family, community and world, we welcome you to join us!
Please email the church office: email@example.com.
|Prayer candles at the special Prayer Service
for Japan, March 23, 2011